"Guaranteed On-Time Delivery &
Best Price Program"
When AutoStone materials are selected and specified by architects our “guaranteed on-time delivery & best pricing program” assures your project of success. Additionally, when general contractors commit to using brand approved AutoStone materials for their project, our “guaranteed on-time delivery & best pricing program” also assures your project success. The AutoStone best pricing commitment applies to each brand programs identified tile products which are comparative in listing, scope and function.
In a time of both economic and supply chain uncertainty, AutoStone is the tile brand you can count on to deliver exceptional quality, on-time delivery while maintaining the most competitive price point.
From Barry Wells, President - AutoStone Floor Systems
here are scheduling risks for on-going automotive construction projects due to disruptions in the supply chain which are not being measured. The ‘just in time’ material supply model is broken, and projects are finding this out late in the project. The result is contractors are left with little time to address these disruptions and delays.
The excuses heard are that shortages are the fault of the pandemic and COVID-19 economy. While these are true statements, the result is your project is delayed and you are faced with additional costs associated with scheduling delays and possible additional sourcing challenges.
Other strategies, such as the trans-ocean ‘timing’ method are strained and challenged. The timing method is to order materials weeks in advance, in anticipation of the scheduled installation date. Materials are then shipped directly from the manufacturer (overseas) direct to the jobsite. While this method reduces shipping costs, it is vulnerable to the unpredictable changes in the supply chain and the fluctuating changes construction schedules now face.
The reality of the new post-shutdown economy has created great stresses on shipping carriers, embark and disembark ports, and the US government agencies responsible for the approval and release of cargo shipments. Our new economy faces many challenges such as shipping carrier delays, loading, and un-loading labor-strife, COVID-19 worker safety issues, labor union shortages, and general havoc in the transportation chain.
Additionally, the ability to pinpoint the arrival of critical finish materials from what was once an 8-weeks prior requirement has now become a 16-20 week prior date as every global factory has depleted raw materials, product inventories, worker shortages, and financial liquidity issues as they are also impacted by the global shutdown and shelter-in-place orders.
AutoStone materials are stocked in the US to support the automotive programs we supply. This AutoStone program assures automotive brands, owners, architects, builders and subcontractors that when they specify and purchase AutoStone materials, they will be there when needed. This is our commitment to our industry, our dealers and our customers. In this time of both economic and supply chain uncertainty, AutoStone is the tile brand you can count on to deliver exceptional quality, on-time delivery while maintaining the most competitive price point.
The Uncoupling Risk From China
Additional risk stemming from the coronavirus also effects the supply of materials for automotive construction. Part of this risk is the further un-coupling from strategic manufacturers in China.
More than 96% of AutoStone products are:
- Not from China.
- AutoStone tile products are manufactured in our US and EU plants.
- AutoStone materials are superior in quality, technology, engineering, application, and designed for use in the automotive retail and service environment.
- AutoStone has extensive domestic operations, US-based distribution systems which include stocking programs to eliminate the risk of missed delivery schedules.
When AutoStone materials are selected by the owner, architect, and builder (GC) you are assured that these materials will be available when needed.
Better Technology and Better products
In addition to our commitment to deliver the best market price point along with guaranteed on-time delivery, AutoStone tile products are of higher quality and include superior technology. AutoStone technologies enhance the automotive retail and service environments with unique performance properties that other manufacturers of tile products do not offer or even understand.
AutoStone technologies include our brightfinish platform which deliver significant performance benefits. These differences are not subtle, they are impactful, and automotive customers appreciate the AutoStone difference.
Our brightfinish is a proprietary feature that includes a permanent sealant which eliminates surface stains. The brightfinish is kiln-fired into the tile when manufactured, making it permanent. These benefits include:
- AutoStone brightfinish tile surfaces do not stain.
- AutoStone brightfinish tiles aid dealerships with their cleaning practices.
- AutoStone brightfinish tile surfaces help dealers keep facilities in a “like-new” condition. Stores look better for the life of your dealership.
- AutoStone brightfinish allows dealers to detail vehicles in the showrooms with products like: Tire Bright and Armor All.
- With brightfinish tile, dealers do not need to park vehicles on tire pads due to concerns of tire tracking.
In addition to the clean surface technology, there are STF (slip, trip and fall) risk management benefits as well. The brightfinish surface includes microgranule technology that invisibly adds surface traction.
- AutoStone brightfinish tiles meet the ANSI A326 DCOF (slip, trip and fall) standard for hard surfaces.
- Other manufacturers of tile do not have products or tile surfaces that offer a similar traction DCOF rating.
AutoStone technologies reflect our commitment to building the best tile products in support of the automotive retail and service facility.
Better Digital Platform, Tools, & Information
Our website platform is designed to deliver content and information to help all parties involved in the evaluation and selection to understand the product performance features that AutoStone tile materials offer for each automotive brand program.
- Gif animations help explain complex concepts and performance features which are important and difficult to explain. Animations help explain complex concepts.
- Automotive brand pages and tile guides help provide clear information about available materials selection options.
- Setting materials and grout selections which align with the brand program directives.
- Product performance videos which explain product features and benefits in short, easy, and digestible presentations.
- Over 150 project profiles displayed per brand and AutoStone product line. Dealers, architects, builders, and tile subcontractors can see specific products in use for each brand program and environment.
- Automotive-centric world solutions with supporting technical documents to aid dealers in managing their flooring assets.